As your Lost Stock delivery gets underway, you will receive tracking information. We know how exciting it can be to see when your delivery will arrive! It may feel like a bit of a wait, so here’s what will happen with your order:
- You make your selection and order from the loststock.com website
- We use your preferences where possible to select minimum three items of clothing from factories in Bangladesh, India and other countries where stock has been cancelled by major retailers.
- Your clothes will be packaged up, addressed to your shipping address and batched up with other parcels that will be shipped at the same time.
- Once your parcel is picked up by our delivery system, you will receive an email with tracking information so you can see when it is likely to reach you. This will usually be around 6-8 weeks after you have placed your order, so we know it can feel like a long time. (Here’s why we have a longer delivery time than other retailers). We are doing everything we can to deliver your parcel as quickly as possible, but there may be some delays due to circumstances out of our control. We will try to keep you informed of any delays.
- In the UK, you will get your Lost Stock delivery (or deliveries, if you’ve ordered more than one) through Royal Mail. Royal Mail provide reliable tracking details on their app and on their website. Once you have your tracking number you can follow your parcel there. You will get a unique tracking link in an email that we send to you as soon as tracking details are available for your parcel.
- Parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48 in the UK. US shipping uses USPS. In Ireland, we work with An Post, in Australia with Australia Post and in New Zealand it is New Zealand Post who will deliver your parcel. In France, customers will receive their items from La Poste, in Germany from Deutsche Post and in Spain, it is Correos who will deliver parcels from Lost Stock. We will confirm details for any other countries when we have them.
- If you have ordered multiple Lost Stock boxes or made multiple orders from Lost Stock, you will get individual tracking links for each parcel. Even if you ordered multiple Lost Stock boxes in one order you may receive deliveries separately, as they are packed up and shipped individually. See more in our FAQs.
Should you have any questions about tracking your delivery, please wait until you have received tracking information. This will be sent to the email you used to place your order.
Remember that it will only arrive several weeks after placing your order, as this is how long it takes for your parcel to go through all the steps of getting ready to send.