As your Lost Stock delivery gets underway, you will receive tracking information. We know how exciting it can be to see when your delivery will arrive! It may feel like a bit of a wait, so here’s what will happen with your order:
- You make your selection and order from the loststock.com website
- We use your preferences to select minimum three items of clothing from factories in Bangladesh, India and other countries where stock has been cancelled by major retailers.
- Your clothes will be packaged up, addressed to your delivery address and batched up with other parcels that will be shipped.
- Once your parcel is ready to go, you will receive an email with tracking information so you can see when it is likely to reach you. This will usually be around 6-8 weeks after you have placed your order, so we know it can feel like a long time. (Here’s why we have a longer delivery time than other retailers)
- In the UK, you will get your Lost Stock delivery (or deliveries, if you’ve ordered more than one) through Royal Mail. Royal Mail provide reliable tracking details on their app and on their website. Once you have your tracking number you can follow your parcel there.
- Parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked48 in the UK. We will confirm details for Ireland, US and Australia shortly.
- If you have ordered multiple Lost Stock boxes or made multiple orders from Lost Stock, you will get individual tracking links for each parcel. Even if you ordered multiple Lost Stock boxes in one order you will receive deliveries separately, as they are packed up and shipped individually. See more in our FAQs.
Should you have any questions about tracking your delivery, please wait until you have received tracking information in the email you used to place your order. Remember that this will be 6-8 weeks after placing your order. We unfortunately do not have individual information about your parcel before it is available in the tracking system.